Swap Meet re-openING Sat & sun, May 30 & 31
JULY 10, 2020
FACIAL COVERINGS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE SWAP MEET. NO FACE COVERING, NO ENTRY, NO EXCEPTIONS!
SHOPPERS MUST ONLY ENTER THROUGH THE FRONT GATE BEGINNING AT 6:30AM. NO BACK GATE ENTRANCE. NO EARLY ENTRY. NO EXCEPTIONS! IF YOU ARRIVE BEFORE 6:30, PLEASE LINE UP IN THE 2 LEFT LANES (CLOSEST TO THE PARKING LOT) AND REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE WHILE IN LINE.
SELLERS CAN ENTER EARLY BEGINNING AT 5:00 AM THROUGH THE FRONT GATE ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS! NO SHOPPERS! LINE UP IN 2ND LANE FROM RIGHT.
ALL ENTRIES IN TO THE SWAP MEET (SHOPPERS AND SELLERS) MUST BE THROUGH THE FRONT GATE. NO ENTRY THROUGH BACK GATE AT ANY TIME.
ALL CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES PLEASE:
* Remain in your car while waiting to enter the swap meet
* Avoid entering the swap meet if you have a cough, fever or any symptoms of illness
* Wear facial coverings
* Maintain a minimum six-foot distance from one another & follow one-way traffic arrows
* DO NOT shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
* Wash hands with soap and water frequently
* Try to bring adequate change to minimize multiple exchanges of monies
* Be respectful of each individual seller as different industries have different requirements for opening/running their businesses at this time. Each seller is required to know their specific guidelines for opening based upon industry.
Please check back here frequently for the most current Santee Swap Meet modifications, information and operating hours as changes may be frequent. Please be aware and mindful of the mandatory requirements and let's all work together.
Take care and see you soon,
Santee Swap Meet Ownership & Management